Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 197.142 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,237,154 Kwacha (16,420 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)