Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.384 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,862,436 Kwacha (14,802 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)