Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 189.389 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,225 Kwacha (16,581 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)