Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.849 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,076,284 Kwacha (20,397 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)