Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 965.424 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,121,849 Kwacha (£5,305) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)