Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 878.561 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,044,261 Kwacha (£4,603) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)