Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 870.848 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,723,686 Kwacha (£3,128) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)