Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.136 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,451,621 Kwacha (£3,835) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)