Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.751 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 286,617 Kwacha (E£ 7,210) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (25 minutes ago)