Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24677 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,948,949 Kwacha (COL$7,897,967) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (41 minutes ago)