Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23635 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 920,901 Kwacha (COL$3,896,426) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)