Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23991 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 956,516 Kwacha (COL$3,986,925) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)