Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24910 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,017 Kwacha (COL$7,864,379) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)