Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24803 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 990,785 Kwacha (COL$3,994,566) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 945,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)