Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 893.316 MWK / GIP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,379,975 Kwacha (£20,575) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)