Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 992.037 MWK / GIP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,996,211 Kwacha (£13,101) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (42 minutes ago)