Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.785 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,106,893 Kwacha (€5,328) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)