Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,215,506 Kwacha (€5,444) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $40 (25 minutes ago)