Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 111% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,120,075 Kwacha (€5,310) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (31 minutes ago)