Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 840.711 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,184,073 Kwacha (€6,166) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)