Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,566,341 Kwacha (€7,769) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)