Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 800.202 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,309,020 Kwacha (€7,884) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)