Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.115 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 326,481 Kwacha (₨29,373) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)