Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.710 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 402,586 Kwacha (₨37,589) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)