Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.029 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,855,847 Kwacha (RM11,454) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)