Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.599 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,286,902 Kwacha (RM7,048) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)