Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.230 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,058 Kwacha (RM7,152) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)