Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.476 MWK / GYD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,096,358 Kwacha (890,824 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)