Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.535 MWK / GYD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,181,712 Kwacha (900,036 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)