Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.114 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,322,492 Kwacha (R 24,899) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)