Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.839 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,333,993 Kwacha (R 42,561) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)