Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,119,430 Kwacha (€4,020) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)