Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 775.106 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,081,332 Kwacha (€3,975) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)