Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,527,814 Kwacha (€6,560) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (42 minutes ago)