Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 723.508 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 205% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,550,378 Kwacha (CHF 39,461) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)