Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.891 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 204% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,477,063 Kwacha (CHF 39,778) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)