Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 207% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,774,874 Kwacha (CHF 40,136) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)