Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 711.813 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 206% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 31,086,093 Kwacha (CHF 43,672) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)