Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.337 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 388,664 Kwacha (Php27,108) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)