Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.647 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,302,907 Kwacha (AU$7,828) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)