Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.159 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 500,783 Kwacha (2,527TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)