Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.428 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 724,443 Kwacha (3,907TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 665,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)