Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.578 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,220,576 Kwacha (12,720 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)