Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.497 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,229,438 Kwacha (12,704 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)