Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.417 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 430,008 Kwacha (₨41,279) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (38 minutes ago)