Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 518,800 Kwacha (₨47,118) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)