Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.862 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 453,849 Kwacha (₨46,021) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 2 hours ago)