Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.187 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 445,284 Kwacha (₨43,712) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)