Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,512 Kwacha (₨333) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)