Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.621 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,347 Kwacha (₨221) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)