Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.856 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,174,456 Kwacha (38,313 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)