Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.938 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,202,912 Kwacha (64,283 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)