Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.264 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,432 Kwacha (5,089 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)