Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.308 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,717 Kwacha (4,370 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)