Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 397.223 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,862,503 Kwacha (4,689 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)