Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 408,056 Kwacha (₨38,898) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (44 minutes ago)