Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 416,373 Kwacha (₨37,814) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)