Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,026,289 Kwacha (€3,928) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)