Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.670 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 468,340 Kwacha (100,281 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 403,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)