Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.783 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 415,322 Kwacha (86,841 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (43 minutes ago)