Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.698 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 548,706 Kwacha (116,796 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)