Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.490 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 442,460 Kwacha (98,548 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)