Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.726 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 460,298 Kwacha (97,398 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)