Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.598 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 403,270 Kwacha (87,698 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (33 minutes ago)