Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.102 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,602,381 Kwacha (15,389 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)