Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.769 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,089 Kwacha (5,992 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)