Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.281 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,772 Kwacha (5,396 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)