Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,396,316 Kwacha ($7,564) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)