Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.490 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,830,747 Kwacha ($6,742) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)