Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 393.071 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,929 Kwacha (10 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)