Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 428.571 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 715,439 Kwacha (1,669 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 445,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)