Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 390.732 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,826 Kwacha (12 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (27 minutes ago)