Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.842 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,631,273 Kwacha (P24,405) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)