Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.667 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,581,344 Kwacha (P37,053) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (23 minutes ago)