Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.044 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,525,028 Kwacha (P22,413) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)