Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.738 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,592,099 Kwacha (P23,162) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)