Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.648 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,623,856 Kwacha (P38,222) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)