Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.497 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,070 Kwacha (P37,455) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)