Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.650 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 595,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 506,431 Kwacha (1,878 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)