Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.759 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 438,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 387,738 Kwacha (1,307 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)