Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.268 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 402,784 Kwacha (1,392 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)