Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 270.341 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 624,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 531,953 Kwacha (1,968 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (40 minutes ago)