Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 257.677 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 418,626 Kwacha (1,625 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (44 minutes ago)