Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 316.390 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 332,173 Kwacha (1,050 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (44 minutes ago)