Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.692 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,636,055 Kwacha (元14,518) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)