Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.146 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,321,833 Kwacha (元12,223) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)