Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 834.659 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,731,038 Kwacha (€3,272) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)