Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.455 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (¥387) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)