Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.699 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,514 Kwacha (¥277,601) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)