Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.447 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,343,880 Kwacha (¥363,559) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)