Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.025 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,574,282 Kwacha (Dirham 18,327) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (31 minutes ago)