Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 194.026 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,732,670 Kwacha (Dirham 19,238) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)