Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.914 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,124,429 Kwacha (Dirham 16,030) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)