Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,424,300 Kwacha (€6,524) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)