Cost of living comparison between Freiburg, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 777.085 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,876,317 Kwacha (€4,988) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)