Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09350 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,275,565 Kwacha (45,725,724 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)