Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09567 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,315,581 Kwacha (45,109,971 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)