Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09543 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,895,755 Kwacha (51,303,850 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)