Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,411 Kwacha (€3,304) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)