Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,148,319 Kwacha (€4,134) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)