Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,340,968 Kwacha (€6,389) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)