Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.591 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,793 Kwacha (P36,456) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)