Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.809 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,875,883 Kwacha (P41,795) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (38 minutes ago)