Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 69.861 MWK / BWP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,929,335 Kwacha (P41,931) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)