Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.938 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,342,117 Kwacha (R$ 6,780) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)