Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.825 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,307,475 Kwacha (R$ 5,921) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)