Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.278 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,337,855 Kwacha (R$ 5,886) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)