Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.976 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,256,576 Kwacha (R$ 6,478) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)