Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.436 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,522,767 Kwacha (元24,156) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (36 minutes ago)