Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.692 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,635,284 Kwacha (元14,511) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)