Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.172 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,740,069 Kwacha (元26,303) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)