Cost of living comparison between Fortaleza, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.011 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,540,821 Kwacha (R$ 11,292) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)