Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.169 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,726 Kwacha (R$ 10,646) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)