Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.472 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,546,372 Kwacha (R$ 7,871) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)