Cost of living comparison between Fort Worth, Texas, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,182,357 Kwacha ($5,809) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)