Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.870 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,202 Kwacha (C$12) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)