Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 533.396 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,882 Kwacha (C$5.40) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)