Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.199 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 586,550 Kwacha (ARS $13,271) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)