Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 827.572 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,952,367 Kwacha (€4,776) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)