Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 856.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,984,419 Kwacha (€4,651) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)