Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.386 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,996,095 Kwacha (€3,869) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)