Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.305 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,154,079 Kwacha (6,262 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 629,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)