Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 181.898 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,276,328 Kwacha (7,017 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)