Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.264 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,211,836 Kwacha (6,914 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 667,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (37 minutes ago)