Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.384 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 566,519 Kwacha (3,364 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)