Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.911 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 706,358 Kwacha (4,157 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)