Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.726 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 711,680 Kwacha (4,120 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)