Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.375 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,394,503 Kwacha (R$ 6,106) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)