Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.297 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,317,877 Kwacha (€8,586) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)