Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.660 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,110,923 Kwacha (€8,530) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)